Capricorn is giving away 25,000 Capricorn Reward Points in every zone* in August and September. TO ENTER! Simply spend $500 or more in any single transaction with any of the 2020 Capricorn Convention sponsoring Preferred Suppliers listed below. Receive up to a maximum of 6 entries per month depending on your spend. Capricorn Reward Points allocated on a monthly draw.
The Capricorn Convention Member Competition Terms and Conditions apply
*Zones are WA, NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, QLD, SA/NT and New Zealand
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPM/19/04486 and ACT permit number TP 19/03396.1
Attending Convention Only
Friday 15th May - Friday 22nd May 2020
Members travelling from Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to attend conference only.
Saturday 16th May - Saturday 23rd May 2020
Members travelling from Perth and Adelaide to attend conference only.
Attending Convention & Extension
Saturday 16th May - Saturday 31st May 2020
All members going on Extension travelling from Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Registration, travel to and from, and attendance at the Capricorn 2020 Convention is subject to the Capricorn 2020 Convention Terms & Conditions and the Capricorn Travel terms and conditions. A copy of these will be provided with the Registration Form and is also available at
Convention package includes:
• Return economy airfare from Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Sanya, China• All applicable taxes
• Return airport transfers
• Twin / Double share accommodation staying at Club Med Sanya
• Full access to all Club Med facilities
• Themed gala dinner
• Asian delicacies and international cuisine from around the world to make breakfast, lunch and dinner a journey of the senses• All day dining & open bar
• Daily networking event between 5pm and 7pm daily
• Entry to Capricorn keynote speaker seminar (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea provided for attending guests)
• Night entertainment & premium shows every night
Convention Package does not include:
• All other meals, drinks or transfers other than those noted in the package inclusions listed • Any transfers required to and from the designated airports in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney• Cost of passport
• Chinese visa and associated costs
• Excess baggage charges
• Travel insurance
• Trips and excursions
• Capricorn Convention Extension