Capricorn is giving away 25,000 Capricorn Reward Points in every zone* in September. TO ENTER! Simply spend $500 or more in any single transaction with any of the 2020 Capricorn Convention sponsoring Preferred Suppliers listed below. Receive up to a maximum of 6 entries per month depending on your spend. Capricorn Reward Points allocated on a monthly draw.
The Capricorn Convention Member Competition Terms and Conditions apply
*Zones are WA, NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, QLD, SA/NT and New Zealand
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPM/19/04486 and ACT permit number TP 19/03396.1
Attending Convention Only
Friday 15th May - Friday 22nd May 2020
Members travelling from Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to attend conference only.
Saturday 16th May - Saturday 23rd May 2020
Members travelling from Perth and Adelaide to attend conference only.
Attending Convention & Extension
Saturday 16th May - Saturday 31st May 2020
All members going on Extension travelling from Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
To be granted entry to China for the Convention in May 2020, a Chinese visa is required for all delegates. Applying for the visa is the responsibility of delegates going on the Convention. The visa application can only be lodged three months prior to departure and supporting travel documents are needed for the application. Travel itineraries will be shared in advance to facilitate this process. Further information will be provided approximately in February 2020.
Convention package includes:
• Return economy airfare from Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Sanya, China
• All applicable taxes
• Return airport transfers
• Twin / Double share accommodation staying at Club Med Sanya
• Full access to all Club Med facilities
• Themed gala dinner
• Asian delicacies and international cuisine from around the world to make breakfast, lunch and dinner a journey of the senses
• All day dining & open bar
• Daily networking event between 5pm and 7pm daily
• Entry to Capricorn keynote speaker seminar (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea provided for attending guests)
• Night entertainment & premium shows every night
Convention Package does not include:
• All other meals, drinks or transfers other than those noted in the package inclusions listed
• Any transfers required to and from the designated airports in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney
• Cost of passport
• Chinese visa and associated costs
• Excess baggage charges
• Travel insurance
• Trips and excursions
• Capricorn Convention Extension
Terms & Conditions Apply
Registration, travel to and from, and attendance at the Capricorn 2020 Convention is subject to the Capricorn 2020 Convention Terms & Conditions and the Capricorn Travel Terms & Conditions. A copy of these will be provided with the Registration Form.