In this document you will find some resources you can use to let your customers know what you are doing to address the current situation. This includes templates for social media, email marketing and SMS/Text promotions.
Click here for more ideas on how you can provide a contactless customer experience
For more tips on running a workshop during COVID-19, a range of TaT videos are also available for you to view here.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms are all effective ways for businesses of all sizes to communicate directly with their customers.
Share any of the images below, along with some accompanying words, on those social media platforms your business uses, to let your customers know what you are doing to minimise risk and provide a more contactless experience.
Follow this 2 step process to create your social media post.
Option 1 - Click Here To Download
Option 2 - Click Here To Download
Option 3 - Click Here To Download
Option 4 - Click Here To Download
Choose from the message options below to accompany any of the images you share on social media to provide further detail on the specific steps you are taking. Edit the words to make sure it is an accurate reflection of how you are offering a more contactless customer experience. This may include making any other edits you feel are appropriate. For example, Panel workshops may want to change the word “service” to “repair”.
We’re now offering contactless servicing and repairs to help keep you safe. This includes vehicle pick up & return, in-car sanitisation, contactless payments and strict hygiene protocols. Support local business. Make a booking via [insert your contact details].
Take advantage of our contactless repairs to help stay safe, on and off the roads. Our services include contactless vehicle drop off and collection and strict workshop hygiene practices. We also sanitise high contact areas within your vehicle. Make a booking via [insert your contact details].
We’ve taken a number of steps that assist to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. Our highly professional team uses gloves and disposable car seat covers to minimise contact when working on your vehicle. We even sanitise surfaces within your vehicle including the dashboard, gearstick / shifter, steering wheel, door handles, centre console, park brake handle, touchscreens, ignition buttons, armrests, seatbelts, mirrors, key fob, radio/HVAC areas and other areas. Make a booking via [insert your contact details].
Contactless repairs are now available! Ask us about the steps we’re taking to look after your safety when you make a booking. Contact us on [insert your contact details].
For those who are not active on social media you may want to contact your customers via email. You can use the text below as sample copy for such an email. Just make sure you edit the text as required so it is an accurate reflection of what you’re doing in your workshop.
NOTE: If you choose to send the email copy below, it is important you make any required changes so it is consistent with your business's current email policies and legislation regarding electronic communications. This may include providing “unsubscribe” links or other steps to preserve your customer’s data.
Hi [Insert Customer Name],
Your vehicle [insert rego number] is due for a service. With the current COVID-19 situation I wanted to let you know about some steps we’ve taken to make maintaining your vehicle safe and easy.
Contactless Car Servicing Now Available
To remove the need for personal contact we’re providing:
- Vehicle pick up / return service [or Contactless key drop / vehicle collection – edit as required]
- Contactless payment options
- All staff are using disposable gloves and hand sanitiser
- Disposable car seat covers used in all vehicles
- Air con switched off in vehicles being worked on
- Strict workshop hygiene practices
Service Includes In-Car Sanitisation
Our service includes sanitising the following “high touch” areas within your vehicle. We diligently clean the following areas with a safe, alcohol / detergent before and after maintenance:
- Door handles (exterior and interior)
- Steering wheel (including buttons)
- Centre console
- Gear shifter/selector (dial or handle)
- Park brake handle
- Radio/HVAC areas
- Ignition button
- Driver’s door armrest
- Window/seat/mirror controls
- Rear view mirror
- Seatbelt buckle and anchor
- Rear boot lid tailgate button/handle
- Bonnet and latch
- Fuel door
- Key fob
So, you can rest easy knowing your vehicle will be maintained to the highest standards to help keep you safe on the roads and healthy at home.
For more information on the specific steps we’re taking, just ask us when you book.
As a local business we appreciate your support!
[Insert your name/business]
If you prefer contacting your customers via text, you can pick and choose from the sample messages below.
NOTE: If you choose to use the SMS copy below, it is important you make any required changes so it is consistent with your business's current SMS/Text policies and legislation regarding electronic communications. This may include providing opt-out functionality.
General Messaging Options
- Contactless servicing & repairs now available. Book yours today and support local business. Contact us on [insert your contact details].
- No one wants car trouble right now. Book your contactless servicing and repairs. Contact us on [insert your contact details].
- Our records show your vehicle [insert rego] is due for a service. Contactless service options are now available to help keep you safe. Contact us on [insert your contact details].
- Book your overdue car service with peace of mind. Contactless service options are now available. Contact us on [insert your contact details].
Messages for workshops offering a Pick Up / Return Service:
- Contactless servicing & repairs now available. We’ll come to you to pick up and return your vehicle. Includes in-car sanitisation. Contact us on [insert your contact details].
- Our records show your vehicle [insert rego] is due for a service. Contactless options now available, so you don’t have to leave the house. Contact us on [insert your contact details].
- Book your contactless car service today to keep your car running without having to leave the house. Contact us on [insert your contact details].