Excitingly, the AAAA have updated the Car Parc Data Tool with two valuable new additions.
- They have added new demographic data – conducting a search of your local area will now give you information on vehicles AND communities. You can find out essential information about your customer base including average number of cars per household, income and family composition.
- State-Wide and National Data: As many AAAA members know, the Car Parc data provides details on the in-service cars in a local government area. Parts manufacturers, parts retailers and vehicle modifiers requested a state-by-state and national search criteria, which is now available.
You will need a AAAA Member Login to access this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have this, or would like to join the AAAA. Once you have your member login, please follow the below instructions to find the Car Parc Data on the AAAA Website:
- Go to the Member Login page
- Enter your username and password
- Select ‘Market Intelligence’
- Select ‘Car Parc Data’
- Once the report loads, click through to Page 2 and follow the instructions to get the data for your area!